Trip Advisor


Reviews of Hotels, Flights and Vacation Rentals

Brilliant!!

I could't have asked for more! My instructor was Robert, who's been working with Mathieu for 4 seasons so he really knows what he's doing. He was patient, attentive, humorous and most of all passionate - this guy LOVES kitesurfing! His passion is infectious and he'll make sure you have the best time possible! I couldn't recommend him more. As for the school, Mathieu (the owner) has been into kiteboarding since the start (he helped build the first boards) and his school has a great reputation (everyone will say hi to your instructor on the beach :). They have all the gear you'll need and will help with anything. I used so many kites, 5 meters all the way to 15 meters. They had everything I needed and went the extra mile...picking me up, changing days, squeezing in more lessons. Loved it!! .....should probably add, I did private lessons which was definitely worth it. I had 5 days of lessons - by day two I was up and moving some of the time and by the final day I was powering over waves and landing a few mini (unintentional) jumps :)

Charliec88, visited May 2016

kitesurfing lessons

I am very pleased with the lessons I had with Magalie and Robert this past week. I had taken lessons many years ago so in theory I was just starting out again. I did one group lesson with Robert and then took the 12hr private lessons with Magalie. They went in the water with me to help me with my first water starts which was extremely helpful starting off and got me up on the board! They made me feel safe which is so important for anyone doing this sport. I had started with another school where this was not the case and so tried out this school and I am very pleased that I did. The instructors go over everything with you which is fundamental for things like self rescue technique. I still need practice to stay up on the board and will definitely be called Tarifa Max Kitesurf School when I return to Tarifa in the fall. All of the other students who came on the beach with me for their lessons spoke very highly of their instructors. Someone also recommended highly to me Carlos. Thank you Tarifa Max.

Ripaporta, visited June 2016

“Very well organized kiteschool”

I did 3 days of private courses, and then I rented kites for 6 days. Carlos and Robert were my instructors, they were both friendly and helpful. Mathieu and Rachel helped me with the renting, they were very available as well. Plus I stayed Max Kitesurfing sort of hostel, which was managed by Rachel. The place is very nice, and very well run by Rachel. I definetely recommend Max Kitesurfing for everybody.

Andras, Visited July 2016

quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2016

30 de Julio con Poniente / 30th July with poniente wind

Buenos colores en la Playa de los Lances, en Tarifa. Buen viento de poniente!

Good colors in Los Lances Beach. Good poniente wind!

La família Margit, de Dinamarca, empezó con tarifa Max Kitesurfing hace algunos días. Hoy los podemos ver en el agua, navegando, con sus instructores Carlos y Marco.

Margit’s Family, from Denmark, started with Tarifa Max Kitesurfing School a couple of days ago. Today, we can see them in the water, riding, with their instructors Carlos and Marco.
















Célia, siempre con su bonita sonrisa, y Rafa, disfrutaron un montón de su fin de semana haciendo Kitesurf en Tarifa Max Kitesurfing School con Roberto.

Célia, always with a beautiful smile, and Rafa, enjoyed a lot a kitesurfing weekend in Tarifa Max Kitesurfing School with Roberto.






Franck y su familia con Magalie y Adrian.

Franck et sa famille avec Magalie et Adrian.

Franck and his family with Magalie and Adrian.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário